I believe children have the power to create profound change in our world. If there is ever to be true peace, it must transcend the generations. But first they must dream of the changes they want creatively. Here are ten ideas to begin the change.
1. Make Peace Cards.
2. Make an anti-bully poster.
3. Draw cartoons dealing with a bully.
4. Paint a peace sign on a paper plate.
5. Create a Love the Earth card.
6. Make a dream board.
7. Photograph someone doing a kind act.
8. Create a dance high-fiving and smiling with your buds.
9. Film a video of yourself singing a peace song.
10. Paint a self-portrait.
Any more ideas? Share and we’ll turn 10 to 10,000!